Well here is the end. Honestly a lot of these probably aren't the greatest albums that ever were, but they certainly are albums that I listened to a WHOLE LOT for one reason or another (good times, emotional resonance) and that I will always have fond affection for when I think back on 2013. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read this blog, sent me nice emails, or generally just been a rad person to me throughout a very VERY tumultuous year. It has meant at whole lot.
NOW LET'S PARTY:
(and if you want to listen to ALL of my 25 fave albums you can do that right over here)
1. CHVRCHES - The Bones Of What We Believe
2. Daughter - If You Leave
3. Frightened Rabbit - Pedestrian Verse
4. The National - Trouble Will Find Me
5. Grouplove - Spreading Rumors
6. Lorde - Pure Heroine
7. Jagwar Ma - Howlin
8. Tegan & Sara - Heartthrob
9. Empire Of The Sun - Ice On The Dune
10. Phoenix - Bankrupt!